The IndividualiTree are looking for an experienced Key Worker to start immediately. We need someone to hit the ground running, so not a rookie this time, sorry. You got to have experience, it’s a must!
Our clients would like to build a great team of experienced support workers. This role is the glue that will hold it all together. Because of the higher responsibility – this will be paid at a higher rate. There are 15 hrs per week available with this family and a number of other families seeking someone for a similar role.
*Be patient, calm and compassionate
*Have extensive experience working with people with behavioural needs
*Be non judgemental and have an understanding of trauma informed practice
*Be comfortable in a team environment
*Be positive and willing to learn new things
*Be reliable, professional and mature in your approach to the work
*Have some experience in leading people
*Be responsible and have some administration skills
If you feel you have the criteria of above, please don’t hesitate to apply. You will also need:
First aid certificate.
Working with Childrens Check
Drivers licence and registered car
To have completed the NDIS Commission Worker Orientation Module
We would strongly prefer to speak with people already in business, or who have been thinking of setting up a business to work with people using the NDIS. If this is you, you will need:
Public Liability Insurance
Other requirements of the NDIS Commission (help is available)
Want to apply ?
Complete the online application form below to be considered for the role. Interviews and employment arrangements ( including roster and pay rates ) will be held directly with the family.
Any questions please email email@example.com. Please complete the application form by clicking the link below.
Looking for mature, experienced support workers who will be able to help step into “mum’s shoes” and assist a young school aged child and their family. Experience with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), Anxiety, and Sensory ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) traits would be preferred but not essential. You will need great communication skills and be able to work well with parents.
The successful applicants must be available for shifts before and after school, school holidays and on weekends.
- have a driver’s licence
- be someone who is patient, calm, compassionate and down to earth
- be someone who is reliable
- be someone who enjoys spending time with children, including outdoor activities, games, interacting with animals and having fun
- be able to provide positive interactions and support, delivering consistent messages and boundaries
- have the ability to work with allied health professionals and implement their
- be able to encourage and support social skills development
- be able to support the normal working of the household, helping around the house including cleaning/cooking when needed
- someone who doesn’t mind busy family environments
- be someone who is responsible – both in their care of children and in social distancing requirements with current co-vid restrictions.
- be prepared to travel to and from an out of town property
Must have (before commencement of employment)
- Working with Children’s Check
- Police check
- Public Liability Insurance
- All NDIS requirements for Support Workers (support will be given for this)
Please email a brief introduction and why you would be great for this job with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can click the Apply Now button below to apply online. Interviews and employment arrangements (including roster and pay rates) will be held directly with the family.