A Male support worker is needed for a 58yo living in Guyra. The Support Worker will support the participants interests & needs. The Support Worker will provide help in the home with his daily activities, and with social and community activities including banking, going fishing, going to the shops, etc. The participant is looking for a person with a kind and gentle nature, preferably with qualifications. There will be approximately 15 hours per week at a rate to be negotiated. There may be scope to increase the hours in the future.
and EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter with the reference SW GUYRA.
If you do not meet the criteria below, you will not be contacted for an interview:
- Must live in Guyra or just outside Guyra
- Must have own transport
- Able to invoice
- Police Check
- First Aid (looked upon favourably)
- Rostered Hours by agreement
- Public liability insurance
Must comply with:
- NDIS Code of Conduct
- Complete NDIS Worker Training Module
- Sign a Service Agreement
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement
- Providing regular shift notes and incident reporting to stakeholders