Looking for mature, experienced support workers who will be able to help step into “mum’s shoes” and assist a complex, busy family, where there is always someone on the go. Experience with Autism would be preferred but not essential. You will need great communication skills and be able to work well with parents.
The successful applicants must be available for shifts before and after school, school holidays and on weekends.
- have a driver’s licence
- be someone who is patient, calm, compassionate and down to earth
- be someone who is reliable
- be someone who enjoys spending time with children, including outdoor activities, singing, dancing and having fun.
- not be afraid to get your hands dirty and help around the house including cleaning
- someone who doesn’t mind chaotic family environments
- be someone who is responsible – both in their care of children and in social distancing requirements with current co-vid restrictions.
Must have (before commencement of employment)
- Working with Children’s Check
- Police check
- Public Liability Insurance
- All NDIS requirements for Support Workers (support will be given for this)
Please email a brief introduction and why you would be great for this job with your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can apply directly on our website using the apply now button below. Interviews and employment arrangements (including roster and pay rates) will be held directly with the family.