Occupational Therapists

In Australia, an Occupational Therapist is a degree qualified Allied Health professional. They need a university degree and specialise in taking a whole person approach to helping you achieve optimal health and wellbeing through participation in the occupations of life. Occupation here means all the different kinds of things you do throughout your everyday life.

Some Occupational Therapists are registered with the NDIS, some are not. We have verified with every listing on our site that Occupational Therapists are appropriately registered.

To practice in Australia an Occupational Therapist must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Board (AHPRA).

An Occupational Therapist is usually paid from your CB Daily Living Budget. In some cases an OT may be paid from your core budget if they are assisting you with a health related disability support. This has specific criteria attached, please check with your Support Coordinator, Plan Manager or OT for further information.

Showing all 7 results