In Australia, a Counsellor can have a degree, diploma or certificate and there is no specific registration requirements. The IndividualiTree recommends using counsellors who have formal qualifications.

Some Counsellor are registered with the NDIS, some are not.

Though Counselling is a ‘self regulating’ profession, Counsellors with appropriate qualifications can be members of either the Australian Counselling Association (ACA) or the Psychotherapy and Counselling Association of Australia (PACFA).

Showing all 5 results