Are you an administrative whiz who likes data entry? Are you good at communicating with people from all walks of life and not easily overwhelmed by a busy email inbox?
The IndividualiTree is the only completely independent provider of Plan Management and Support Coordination services on the Northern Tablelands. We are a truly local business and are seeking to fill a casual position, with a view to part-time, in our growing Plan Management team. Our Plan Management service assists people with disability with managing funding for their NDIS plans and works with clients all over Australia.
We are a family business with a focus on addressing the social model of disability and ensuring that the people we support are in charge of their supports. We are seeking to engage a warm and genuine individual to fill this essential role in our growing business. This role is currently for 9 hrs per week, but with lots of opportunity for more hours for the right candidate. You will be paid under the SCHADS award.
- Receive and respond to emails regarding management of funding;
- Data entry into CRM;
- Liaise with and give clear information to providers.
- Engage respectfully with, empower and inform clients.
- Familiarity with computing systems and the ability to embrace new technology;
- Attention to detail;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team;
- Availability on Thursday and Fridays
- Bookkeeping or data entry experience is desirable, however not essential.
People with lived experience of disability, either as a person with disability or family member are strongly encouraged to apply! This is a genuinely flexible role that would suit people with family or other responsibilities and we are more than happy to assist the right candidate in any way possible to make our workplace as accessible as needed.
For more information you can get in touch with us through The IndividualiTree facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can apply using the link on our Facebook page, or via the button below.